I came back from the US in June (blog post here and here) and since then a lot has happened. A bunch of little things just started to pile up and it was just a very hard time and I didn't want to blog about it and be debby downer.
Anyway, the lovely Miss Polkadot nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thank you! :)
11 random facts about myself
- The only tea I really really like is peppermint. Green tea and other herbal teas are just ok. And I dont like any fruity teas.
- All the scars I have are on the left side on my body (my fingers, my leg, my foot) and I broke my left collar bone too.
- I love looking back on old pictures from my childhood. I miss those days!
- The airport is my favorite place ever. And I love love love being in an airplane! I want to travel the world.
- I used to be with a modeling and acting agency.
- I havent had a birthday party since my 12th or 13th birthday.
- I lucid dream almost every night.
- I like to clean and do laundry.
- I'm allergic to sage and cottonwood trees make me sneeze. A lot.
- I THINK ALL OF YOU ARE BEYOND AWESOME.
- Romantic and comedy movies are my favorite.
Now its time for me to answer some questions...
- What is one of your favorite childhood memories? Too many to write about. I loved living close to all my best friends!
- Name the three most worn items in your closet? Any workout clothes (even though I haven't worked out for months), skinny jeans and tank tops.
- Who's your biggest inspiration in life? My mom. She does so much and I dont know how she manages to do it all.
- Is there any book you've read multiple times? If yes: which? I read a lot of American Girl books a few times when I was younger.
- Where is your happy place? Don't think I've found it quite yet... But no matter how bad I'm feeling, being around/talking to certain people and being in an airport or airplane always cheers me up.
- Tea or coffee? Peppermint tea!
- Whats your ideal way to start the day? I wish I lived by the beach so I could go for a run by the water and then have breakfast. That would be perfect.
- What are some of the words or phrases you use most often? According to my Mom, I like to use the word bummer a lot. hehe
- Are you a planner or spontaneous person? 50/50
- Would you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert? A bit of both.
- Which famous person would you like to spend the day with and why? Either Dwayne Johnson or Donald Trump. The Rock is amazing and his smile makes me melt and I would love to see what Donald Trump does in a day. I really like them both!
All of you! If you have a blog or don't, you can answer the questions in a blog post or in the comments below!
My 11 questions:
- Current favorite song?
- What do you like to do to relax and de-stress?
- Favorite shoes to wear?
- Is there something you wish you could change about yourself? If so, what?
- First concert you went to?
- What is something you always put in your shopping cart when you go grocery shopping?
- What do you tell people when they ask you why you eat healthy and workout?
- Celebrity crush?
- What are your favorite ice cream or frozen yogurt flavors and toppings?
- How would you describe your style?
- If you had to move to another country, where would you go?
- Thank the nominating blogger.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger created for you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers to answer your questions.
- Post 11 questions for all the bloggers that you nominate and let all the bloggers know you nominated them. You cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you.