Phew, the week went by fast! I had a successful week (as in, not too much procrastinating) filled with school work. I managed to keep up my workouts even during the busy week. I post most of my workouts here, so if you’re interested in what I’m doing, take a look.
Recent Snack: An apple and a cup of green tea.
Recent Breakfast: Fresh juice (oranges and carrots) and a yogurt mess (full fat plain yogurt, one sliced banana, sunflower seeds, walnuts and cereal).
Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate (Serves 1)
- 1 cup water or milk
- 2 heaping tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons of powdered peanut butter or chocolate PB2
- Sweetener of choice (1-2 packets stevia, 1 tablespoon sugar …)
- Put the water or milk into a large mug and heat it up in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Once it’s heated up, add in the cocoa powder and stir well until there are no clumps. Add the powder peanut butter or chocolate PB2 along with the sweetener of choice and mix well again.
Last but not least…
Thank you to everyone that entered my giveaway! I really wish I could send you all something. There will be many more giveaways in the near future, so stay tuned!
The winners are: Rina and Peg. Please send me an e-mail with your address so I can send out your prizes!
Do you have any plans for the weekend? What is your favorite food combo? Best meal you had this week?